CTWA Termination of Service
Service may be discontinued by CTWA for any of the following reasons. Applicable turn-off and turn-on fees will apply.
- Non-payment of a billing for water service or sewer service.
- Misrepresentation in application as to property or fixtures to be supplied or use to be made of the water supply.
- Use of water for any other property or purpose other than that described in the application.
- Willful waste of water through improper or imperfect pipes, fixtures, meters or otherwise.
- Failure to protect and maintain in good order the meter connection, lines or fixtures.
- Willfully damaging any service pipe, meter, seal, curb stop (outside shut-off valve) or any other appliance of the Authority controlling or regulating the water supply.
- In case of vacancy of premises.
- In case the Authority is unable to secure a meter reading as provided by the Authority’s resolutions.
- Violation of any lawful Rule of the Authority.
- Use of any unauthorized cross connection or interconnection.
If your water has been turned off for non-payment and you want to reinstate service, please call 724 774-7960.