New Water Service

If you are interested in starting service for the first time, please visit the CTWA Office and complete an Application for Water Service and execute a Service Contract. You will be given a Welcome Packet by CTWA.

For property owners and tenants: please download the application for water service here


For Tenants

Tenants are required to execute a service contract and provide a security deposit. Please visit the CTWA Office.

Application for Water Service